PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND ENGINEERING
Yumerique management team have engineered and managed major projects throughout the country. The company’s expertise extends from preparation of technical and commercial specifications through to issuing enquiries, assessment of tenders, contract negotiations, placing of contracts, construction supervision/supply, quality assurance and control, commissioning and take over.
We operate on the same premise throughout all of its activities – quality with no compromise, on time, within budget, at highly competitive prices.
Our Project Management philosophy involves application of knowledge, Skills, tools, and Techniques to project activities in order to meet or exceed stakeholder needs and expectations. Many organizations have experienced failed implementation exercises due to lack of project management abilities. Our expertise in project management techniques entails the employment of Total Quality Management concept for every project including Turn-key Projects supervised. This includes the following:
- Project Integration Management-project plan development, execution and overall change control.
- Project Scope Management-initiation, scope planning, definition, verification, and scope change control.
- Project Time Management-activity definition, sequencing, duration estimating, schedule development, and control.
- Project Cost Management-resource planning, cost estimating, cost budgeting, and control.
- Project Quality Management-quality planning, quality assurance, and control.
- Project Human Resource Management-organizational planning, staff acquisition, and team development.
- Project Communications Management-communications planning, information distribution, performance reporting, and administrative closure.
- Project Risk Management-risk identification, risk quantification, response development, and response control.
- Project Procurement Management - procurement planning, solicitation planning, source selection, contract administration, and contract closeout.